The Campanile in Parliament Square at Trinity College. The Campanile was donated in 1853 by the Archbishop of Armagh, Lord Beres

- Image ID: CF67F0

The Campanile in Parliament Square at Trinity College. The Campanile was donated in 1853 by the Archbishop of Armagh, Lord Beres

Loop Images Ltd / Alamy Stock Photo

Image ID: CF67F0

Location: Dublin, Dublin, Republic of Ireland