How to sell images on Alamy
- 1 Why Alamy is the best place to sell your stock images
- 2 How do I get my images for sale on Alamy?
- 3 Guidelines for submitting images to Alamy
- 4 How do I send you my stock images
- 5 Alamy Quality Control for Images
- 6 Understanding stock image licensing
- 7 Model and property releases for stock images
- 8 Captions and keywords for Alamy
- 9 When and how do I get paid for selling images
- 10 Additional revenue options from selling images
Why Alamy is the best place to sell your stock images
1. You can send us anything
Unlike other agencies we don’t edit on content; our Quality Control (QC) checks are just on technical criteria. Our customers love us and the encyclopaedic nature of our collection – we have a bigger, broader and more unique collection than any other stock library, so we want everything you’ve got. If you think you have a stock image that a customer might want, then we just need to be confident that our customers are not going to have any technical issues when they buy your images.
2. Good percentage and a non-exclusive contract
We offer you a better deal than most other agencies, we split sales down the middle; 50/50 (the industry average is 30% to the contributor). We’re really easy to work with, we’re non-exclusive and we don’t tie you into a long-term contract.
3. We’ve got dedicated sales teams around the world
We have established sales teams in key markets (US, UK, Germany and Australia) and you also have the option of signing up to our network of partners who can sell your stock images to customers in most other countries and regions.