How to sell Live News images on Alamy
- 1 Why Alamy is the best place to sell your Live News images
- 2 What images can I send to Alamy Live News?
- 3 Captions, headlines and dates for Live News images
- 4 How do I upload to the Alamy Live News Feed?
- 5 Quality Control for Live News
- 6 The legal guidelines for Live News images
- 7 When and how do I get paid for selling Live News images
Why Alamy is the best place to sell your Live News images
Whether you’re an experienced photojournalist looking to maximise your sales or a stock photographer who takes the occasional news picture, we’d love to work with you. Unlike many other news image agencies, we’re open to everyone and we’ve got a dedicated team to help you get your images online and out to our customers within minutes.
- We sell news photos – we work directly with media outlets across the world
- Our Live News images sell for higher prices than regular stock images on Alamy
- After 48 hours of being taken, your images go into our stock collection where you can continue to make money from them
If you already submit stock to Alamy, then you’re ready to get going. If not, then all you need to do is sign up here. Alamy Live News could be a great way to make some extra money.