How to sell vectors on Alamy
- 1 Why Alamy is the best place to sell your stock vectors
- 2 How do I get my vectors for sale on Alamy?
- 3 Guidelines for submitting vectors to Alamy
- 4 How do I send my vectors to Alamy
- 5 Vector Quality Control
- 6 How Alamy sell vectors
- 7 Captions and tags for vectors on Alamy
- 8 When and how do I get paid for selling vectors
- 9 Additional revenue options from selling vectors
Why Alamy is the best place to sell your stock vectors
- Good percentage and a non-exclusive contract
We offer you a better deal than most other agencies, you could earn up to 50% on exclusive images. We’re really easy to work with, we’re non-exclusive and we don’t tie you into a long-term contract. Click here to view our full commission models.
- You can send us anything and it’s quick and easy to upload
Our customers love the encyclopaedic nature of our collection – we’ve got a bigger, broader, more unique collection than any other library so we want everything you’ve got. Using our FTP upload route, it’s really quick and easy to upload; you can get your stock vectors on sale in less than 24 hours.
- We’ve got dedicated sales teams around the world
We have dedicated sales teams in key markets (US, UK, Germany, Australia) and a large network of partners who distribute your images in most other countries and regions.