Warrington's Own Buses is a municipal bus company which operates a network of services within the Borough of Warrington and the surrounding area, including Altrincham, Leigh, Earlestown and Northwich.
The company previously traded as Warrington Borough Transport up until 2006 and as Network Warrington between 2006 and 2018.
The main depot and offices for Warrington's Own Buses are located on Wilderspool Causeway at the junction with Chester Road.
The two main sheds to the rear of the site were originally built in 1943 for Fairey Aviation and used to assemble wings for their Fulmar bomber until they were purchased by Warrington Corporation in 1947. This site eventually became the main operational centre, with the frontage of the depot dating from 1964. The ground floor consists of a reception area and vehicle inspection bays, with the company's offices on the upper floor.
The Travel Centre on the main concourse at Warrington Bus Interchange provides for season ticket sales and information. Other facilities are located here for driving and supervisory staff.