Customer Service Executive
- Job Title
- Customer Service Executive
- Alamy HQ, Milton Park, Oxfordshire
- Type of Contract
- 36 ¼ per week, Monday – Friday, working 7.25 hour shifts each day between the hours of 8am -11pm
- £21,846 to £23,303 + 10% bonus, and great benefits
Do you pride yourself on delivering a great customer service? Can you work as part of a supportive team but also on your own initiative? Are you a problem solver with great organisational skills? If this sounds like you then we have an exciting opportunity available within our Community team!
Alamy is a technology business that sells stock images, footage and live news imagery to customers around the world. It’s a truly exciting time at Alamy, our business is growing, and we are continually working towards expanding our reach.
We want to continue creating a business we can be proud of. To make this happen, we need brilliant people who are passionate and think differently. With a CEO and management team who make fast decisions, we have to be able to keep pace and evolve.
At the heart of Alamy are a group of people who care about what we do and doing it really well. We’re always ready to adapt to new situations and challenges to ensure that Alamy continues to provide excellent service and a unique product.
We’re ethical, believe in having a work life balance and have a lot of passion for our product!
- Put the customer first
- Succeed (and fail) as a team
- Strive for Better
- Be Bold Be Brave
- Do the right thing
Here’s some more detail about this exciting opportunity!
- You’ll be working as part of a busy team supporting our customers with their image and licensing needs
- You’ll manage questions and enquiries from customers via calls, emails and live chats on a whole range of issues including pricing, downloading images, copyright and image quality
- You’ll be liaising with other departments regarding usage and billing enquiries and supporting our Sales team with Key customer requests
- We pride ourselves on the service we deliver, and you’ll be working towards first time resolution for our customers.
- The queries can be varied, and you’ll be logging and categorising them using Salesforce and our own CRM system
- We’re a supportive team so if issues need to be escalated there’s always resource on hand to support you
- You’ll get involved with team projects
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is confident dealing with external customers and understands the importance of putting the customer first
- Can work as part of a team and independently
- Is self-motivated and focused, you’ll need to be organised and able to meet deadlines
- Has good attention to detail and loves the challenge of solving problems
- Is improvement focused with the desire to continually strive for better
- Can adapt to change, our business is fast paced and agile
- Has good knowledge of MS Office – we’ll train you on our internal systems
- Has an interest in the media / photography industry, although this isn’t essential
Want to know more and think you’ll fit in – let us know by applying today!
Please upload your CV and a covering letter here by Friday 18th January 2019.