Digital Marketing Executive
- Job Title
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Alamy HQ in Oxfordshire, with option to work from home for part of the working week
- Type of Contract
- 36 ¼ per week, Monday – Friday
- Up to £30,000 FTE, dependent on experience, plus 10% bonus and great benefits
Do you have a proven track record of delivering great social media content within a small – medium sized business? Does the thought of working in a disruptive and innovative environment excite you? Would you get a buzz from being instrumental in driving the growth and brand awareness of our business? This role is super exciting and brand new, so if you enjoy a challenge and are looking for an opportunity that you can really make your own, to shape the future of our global brand, this could be the role you’ve been waiting for!
Alamy is an ecommerce and technology business that sells stock images, footage and live news imagery to customers around the world. It’s a truly exciting time at Alamy, our business is growing, and we are continually working towards expanding our reach.
We want to continue creating a business we can be proud of. To make this happen, we need brilliant people who are passionate and think differently. With a CEO and management team who make fast decisions, we have to be able to keep pace and evolve. At the heart of Alamy are a group of people who care about what we do and doing it really well. We’re always ready to adapt to new situations and challenges to ensure that Alamy continues to provide excellent service and a unique product. We’re ethical, believe in having a work life balance and have a lot of passion for our product!
- Put the customer first
- Succeed (and fail) as a team
- Strive for Better
- Be Bold Be Brave
- Do the right thing
Here’s some more detail about this exciting opportunity!
- You’ll be designing and implementing our social media communications strategies that engage, inform, retain and grow our customer base
- Proactively respond to and manage customer enquiries
- Review and report on post and advert performance, make continual incremental improvements
- Develop quarterly social media content plans
- Create innovative digital content including video editing and graphic design
- Reporting on campaigns monthly, commenting on notable statistics as well as emerging trends
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a proven track record of delivering top quality digital content
- Is a relentless learner and will educate the business on new technology and trends in the digital marketing space, enhancing current marketing and communications through technology
- Is a creative and analytical thinker, able to offer a fresh perspective whilst working to understand and refine their approach in an iterative way
- Is a self-starter who possesses a can do attitude to rise to the challenge
- Is bold and creative in approach but logical and robust in solutions and decision making
- Can communicate confidently with the ability to liaise comfortably at all levels
- Is highly organised and able to work on own initiative and as part of a wider global team
- Has graphic design skills (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator) and basic video editing skills to undertake simple tasks without the need for freelance graphic designers
- Has an adaptable writing style, able to respond to different audiences and media, always on brand
Want to know more and think you’ll fit in? Let us know by applying today!
Please upload your CV here by Sunday 21st July 2019, however, due to an anticipated great response, we reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier than the specified date.