Digital Marketing and Brand Manager
- Job Title
- Digital Marketing and Brand Manager
- Alamy HQ in Oxfordshire, with option to work from home for part of the working week
- Type of Contract
- Between 25 - 36 ¼ per week, Monday – Friday. We’re flexible in considering applications from candidates looking for a part time or full-time role
- Salary Range
- Up to £60,000 FTE, dependent on experience, plus 10% bonus and great benefits.
Do you have a proven track record of delivering great, sustainable, digital marketing solutions within a small – medium sized business? Does the thought of working in a disruptive and innovative environment excite you? Are you a passionate people leader, able to motivate and drive the performance of a small, but perfectly formed team? This role is super exciting and brand new, so if you enjoy a challenge and are looking for an opportunity that you can really make your own, adding commercial value to shape the future of our global brand, this could be the role you’ve been waiting for!
Alamy is an ecommerce and technology business that sells stock images, footage and live news imagery to customers around the world. It’s a truly exciting time at Alamy, our business is growing, and we are continually working towards expanding our reach.
We want to continue creating a business we can be proud of. To make this happen, we need brilliant people who are passionate and think differently. With a CEO and management team who make fast decisions, we have to be able to keep pace and evolve. At the heart of Alamy are a group of people who care about what we do and doing it really well. We’re always ready to adapt to new situations and challenges to ensure that Alamy continues to provide excellent service and a unique product. We’re ethical, believe in having a work life balance and have a lot of passion for our product!
- Put the customer first
- Succeed (and fail) as a team
- Strive for Better
- Be Bold Be Brave
- Do the right thing
Here’s some more detail about this exciting opportunity!
- You’ll be at the top of the online sales funnel, driving revenue from marketing activities from day one
- Responsible for developing email strategies that engage, inform and retain our customer base and working with the Director of Product to implement email automation strategies to convert new customers
- You’ll be developing a comprehensive strategy to increase engagement, followers, or other objectives in paid social campaigns and be able to demonstrate the ROI
- You’ll be leading executive presentations on the brand and digital content approach, performance and recommendations to get buy in from key stakeholders
- Creating, optimising and developing the paid search strategy, working closely with our Head of SEO
- Researching and providing insight into new trends and platforms in social media
- Developing strong branded assets for our global sales teams to use across varying placements that will drive brand awareness
- Analysing the performance of advertisements, messaging and timings to inform and shape the strategy going forward
- Creating marketing and launch plans for business projects, ensuring they are executed
- Responsible for the marketing teams objectives, driving performance through a continual conversation approach and a mindset of always striving for better
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is a solution and commercially focused thinker that is well versed in social media, PPC, online advertising, mobile, integrated campaigns, content, analytics, optimisation, retention and loyalty
- Is a relentless learner and will educate the business on new technology and trends in the digital marketing space, enhancing current marketing and communications through technology
- Is a creative and analytical thinker, able to offer a fresh perspective whilst working to understand and refine their approach in an iterative way
- Is able to influence and communicate ideas in a clear and compelling way, with the ability to both take and give direction
- Is a self-starter who possesses a can do attitude to rise to the challenge
- Has previous experience of managing a team
Want to know more and think you’ll fit in – let us know by applying today!
Please upload your CV and a covering letter here by Sunday 20th January 2019.