Contributor Relations Executive
- Job Title
- Contributor Relations Executive
- Alamy HQ, Milton Park, Oxfordshire
- Type of Contract
- 9 - 12-month fixed term contract, covering a period of maternity leave
- 36 ¼ per week, Monday – Friday
- £25,000 - £27,000 dependent on experience, plus 10% bonus and great benefits
- Reporting To
- Contributor Experience Manager
Alamy is an ecommerce and technology business that sells stock images, footage and live news imagery to customers around the world. It’s a truly exciting time at Alamy, our business is growing, and we are continually working towards expanding our reach. We want to continue creating a business we can be proud of. To make this happen, we need brilliant people who are passionate and think differently. With a CEO and management team who make fast decisions, we have to be able to keep pace and evolve. At the heart of Alamy are a group of people who care about what we do and doing it really well. We’re always ready to adapt to new situations and challenges to ensure that Alamy continues to provide excellent service and a unique product. We’re ethical, believe in having a work life balance and have a lot of passion for our product!
Our Contributor relations team works with over 95,000 photographers, 720 agencies and we have over 150 million stock images on sale on our website. Due to a period of maternity leave we’re on the lookout for a Contributor Relations Executive who will be working as part of an exciting team that identifies and acquires new content from agencies and photographers, negotiating contracts and account managing the most valuable ones. You’ll be managing and maintaining the “Content Research” function to help educate and inform Alamy and our contributors about the content our clients need. We’ll also need you to turn your hand at curation in order to tease out the best content from the Alamy collection and get involved in events and conferences.
- Put the customer first
- Succeed (and fail) as a team
- Strive for Better
- Be Bold Be Brave
- Do the right thing
Here’s some more detail about this exciting opportunity!
- You’ll be identifying and acquiring new content from agencies and photographers based on data proven priorities, account managing them where appropriate
- Attend and contribute to photography events
- Be the direct point of contact for key Alamy suppliers
- Deliver relevant and engaging content across contributor social media and email campaigns
- Work with the team to identify and curate the best images Alamy have to offer and work to raise awareness of them internally whilst nurturing the contributor
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has experience of content acquisition and account management
- Has strong knowledge of the stock photography industry and a good network
- Has a customer first ethos and is able to deal with external contacts with confidence via various channels
- Has a great mix of both organisational and creative skills
- Relishes team success whilst managing their own workload as part of a busy role
- Is able to land and work at pace, with the ability to adapt to change in an agile environment
- Is a creative, yet practical thinker, able to offer a fresh perspective and refine their approach in an iterative way
- Is self-motivated and focused
- Has excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Has a continual improvement mindset – we’re passionate about coming up with new ideas to improve our ways of working and our contributors experience
Want to know more and think you’ll fit in? Let us know by applying today!
Please upload your CV here by Wednesday 22nd May 2019, however, due to an anticipated great response we reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier than the specified date.