Contributor Relations Assistant
- Job Title
- Contributor Relations Assistant
- Alamy HQ, Milton Park, Oxfordshire
- Type of Contract
- 36 ¼ per week, Monday – Friday
- £21,000 - £24,500 dependent on experience, plus 10% bonus and great benefits
- Reporting To
- Contributor Experience Manager
Alamy is an ecommerce and technology business that sells stock images, footage and live news imagery to customers around the world. It’s a truly exciting time at Alamy, our business is growing, and we are continually working towards expanding our reach. We want to continue creating a business we can be proud of. To make this happen, we need brilliant people who are passionate and think differently. With a CEO and management team who make fast decisions, we have to be able to keep pace and evolve. At the heart of Alamy are a group of people who care about what we do and doing it really well. We’re always ready to adapt to new situations and challenges to ensure that Alamy continues to provide excellent service and a unique product. We’re ethical, believe in having a work life balance and have a lot of passion for our product!
Our Contributor relations team works with over 95,000 photographers, 720 agencies and we have over 150 million stock images on sale on our website. As a Contributor Relations Assistant you'll be part of an exciting team recruiting and supporting our constantly growing, global network of photographers and agencies via email, online social platforms and telephone. You’ll also be responsible for the day to day social media activities aimed at our contributors and putting together, launching and reviewing email campaigns.
- Put the customer first
- Succeed (and fail) as a team
- Strive for Better
- Be Bold Be Brave
- Do the right thing
Here’s some more detail about this exciting opportunity!
- You’ll be continually striving to improve the contributor experience driving engagement via social media and email campaigns
- Responsible for providing photographer support and responding to incoming enquiries from Alamy’s photographers and agencies
- Attending and contributing at photography events
- You’ll be a direct point of contact for key Alamy suppliers
- Delivering relevant and engaging content across contributor social media and email campaigns
- Work with the team to identify and curate the best images Alamy have to offer and work to raise awareness of them internally whilst nurturing the contributor
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a customer first ethos and is able to deal with external contacts with confidence via various channels
- Relishes team success whilst managing their own workload as part of a busy role
- Is able to land and work at pace, with the ability to adapt to change in an agile environment
- Is a creative, yet practical thinker, able to offer a fresh perspective and refine their approach in an iterative way
- Is self-motivated and focused
- Has excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Has a continual improvement mindset – we’re passionate about coming up with new ideas to improve our ways of working and our contributors experience
- It would be great, but not essential, if you're also interested in photography, media (social, print and broadcast) and have a basic understanding of the legal side of stock photography.
Want to know more and think you’ll fit in? Let us know by applying today!
Please upload your CV here by Sunday 12th May 2019, however, due to an anticipated great response, we reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier than specified.