Apprentice Customer Service Assistant
- Job Title
- Apprentice Customer Service Assistant
- Alamy HQ, Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxfordshire
- Type of Contract
- Fixed term 12-18-month apprenticeship
- 36.25 hours per week (including the time you’re at College Alternate weeks of day shifts (8am to 4.15pm) and night shifts (2.45pm to 11pm (or 1.45pm to 10pm depending on age)) Monday to Friday
- £269 per week plus great benefits
Do you pride yourself on delivering a great customer experience? Can you work as part of a supportive team but also on your own initiative? Are you a problem solver with great organisational skills? If this sounds like you then we have an exciting opportunity available within our Community team!
Alamy is a technology business that sells stock images, footage and live news imagery to customers around the world. It’s a truly exciting time at Alamy, our business is growing, and we are continually working towards expanding our reach.
We want to continue creating a business we can be proud of. To make this happen, we need brilliant people who are passionate and think differently. With a CEO and management team who make fast decisions, we have to be able to keep pace and evolve. At the heart of Alamy are a group of people who care about what we do and doing it really well. We’re always ready to adapt to new situations and challenges to ensure that Alamy continues to provide excellent service and a unique product. We’re ethical, believe in having a work life balance and have a lot of passion for our product!
- Put the customer first
- Succeed (and fail) as a team
- Strive for Better
- Be Bold Be Brave
- Do the right thing
Here’s some more detail about this exciting opportunity, where you’ll get ‘on the job’ training and learn how to;
- Be the first point of contact for customers emailing us, sending replies to the straight-forward ones and allocating the others to the right team to answer
- Answering calls
- You’ll get involved with team projects
- You’ll be liaising with other departments
You’ll complete a course which will lead to an apprenticeship in Customer Service Level 2.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Enjoys being busy and isn’t afraid to ask questions
- Thrives on learning new things
- Has a positive ‘can do’ attitude, especially when faced with a challenge
- Enjoys being part of a team, sharing your opinions and making quick decisions
- Has a good attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Well organised
- Has good written and spoken English
- It’s great if you’re interested in media, photography and the creative marketplace, but it’s not essential
Want to know more and think you’ll fit in - let us know by applying today!
Please upload your CV and a covering letter here by Wednesday 23rd January 2019.