- Job Title
- Account Manager
- Type of Contract
- Up to 12 months (fixed term maternity cover)
- 37 ½ per week, working Monday – Friday
- Competitive dependent on experience + 25% bonus and benefits
Do you love selling and managing key customer accounts? Can you demonstrate a track record of success? Do you have the ability to think creatively and adapt solutions to the needs of your customers? Do you enjoy working as part of a great team, but also working on your own initiative? If this sounds like you then we have an exciting opportunity to drive success from day one!
Alamy is an ecommerce and technology business that sells stock images, footage and live news imagery to customers around the world. It’s a truly exciting time at Alamy, our business is growing, and we are continually working towards expanding our reach.
We want to continue creating a business we can be proud of. To make this happen, we need brilliant people who are passionate and think differently. With a CEO and management team who make fast decisions, we have to be able to keep pace and evolve. At the heart of Alamy are a group of people who care about what we do and doing it really well. We’re always ready to adapt to new situations and challenges to ensure that Alamy continues to provide excellent service and a unique product. We’re ethical, believe in having a work life balance and have a lot of passion for our product!
- Put the customer first
- Succeed (and fail) as a team
- Strive for Better
- Be Bold Be Brave
- Do the right thing
Here’s some more detail about this exciting opportunity!
- You’ll be responsible for meeting / exceeding annual new business targets in line with our sales strategy
- Effectively building up targeted lists of prospective customers in new companies using a variety of methods including LinkedIn, internet research and referrals from internal colleagues
- Managing the customer journey from new customer to regular spending customer and transition into Key Accounts, including negotiating preferential price agreements, contract negotiation and account administration
- Prepare, arrange and carry out tailored high-quality presentations to clients
- Manage, develop and effectively grow clients on your customer list, building up a contact list for all relevant departments within larger companies
- Be bold with deals to encourage repeat business
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a proven track record of success in sales
- Is agile in their thinking, this being underpinned with the tenacity to take leads through to completion
- Is a skilled presenter and influencer and is able to adapt style to fit audience
- Has experience in price negotiation and request for proposal pitches
- Able to work at pace, works well under pressure and to deadline
- Is proactive, self-motivated and demonstrates good judgement and decision-making skills
- Has a creative flair and a keen visual sense
- Demonstrates a continual improvement mindset that keeps on top of industry developments
- Has a basic understanding of copyright law
Want to know more and think you’ll fit in? Let us know by applying today!
Please upload your CV here by Sunday 14th July 2019, however, due to an anticipated great response, we reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier than the specified date