Hardware and furniture warehouse, now offices. Dated 1898 at 3rd floor; altered. Red brick in Flemish bond, with red sandstone dressings, slate roof. Rectangular plan at right-angles to street, with loading bay at rear. Free Elizabethan style. Basement, 4 storeys and attic, 4 bays, with plinth, cornice over ground floor, slightly-projected outer bays with tall shaped gables, and chamfered shafts piercing a prominent cornice. The ground floor has a large round-headed doorway to the left, with convex jambs, moulded head and keystone cartouche lettered "24", and a prominent cornice on elongated consoles; a mullioned 2-light window to the right over a basement doorway and 2 altered windows further right. On the upper floors the 2 centre bays have 3-storey elliptical-headed arches with 3-light wndows to all floors, the outer bays have vertical-rectangular windows, with panelled aprons at 2nd floor and large carved aprons at 3rd floor lettered respectively "18" and "98". The attic has 3-light mullioned windows in the centre bays and vertical windows in the gables with ornamental architraves including oculi in steeply-swept gables finished with small segmental pediments. The right-hand return wall has 2 bays in matching style, continued with an 8-window range of white glazed brick, carried down to 2 storeys at the rear, which has a parallel loading bay.