RMJKBGNK–USA, New Jersey, West Orange, Thomas Edison National Historical Park, interior detail
RM2H0X5K8–Thomas Alva Edison (1847–1931), who has been described as America's greatest inventor, working in the Chemical Department building in his West Orange, New Jersey, laboratory complex in 1890. (USA)
RM2G5WTY8–Thomas Edison's 'Black Maria' ('Black Mariah') tin shed where he experimented with moving pictures. It is said to be the world's first moving picture studio and was situated in West Orange, New Jersey, USA. Edison is called described as America's greatest inventor . Thomas Alva Edison ( 1847 – 1931) was an American inventor and businessman who experimented with sound, images and mass communication. His inventions included the phonograph, the electric light bulb, and motion picture cameras.
RMCWARRY–Thomas Edison, seated at desk, demonstrating an old telegraph transmitter in his West Orange, New Jersey, laboratory, 1930.
RF2FWPP4P–West orange New Jersey USA shown on a Geography map or road map
RM2D825PM–Thomas Edison National Historical park in Orange NJ
RFP9P45Y–USA, West Orange, New Jersey, State Park, School Band.
RFM4XAEC–Thomas Edison National Historical Park preserves Thomas Edison's laboratory and residence, Glenmont, in Llewellyn Park in West Orange, NJ.
RF2J5AG6Y–West Orange, New Jersey, USA- November 7, 2021: Visitors buy tickets for the Essex County Turtle Back Zoo which is part of South Mountain Recreation
RMPANW1D–Proposal for Raising by 15 feet, Alumni Hall, Yale College, New Haven (elevation of facade). Artist: Alexander Jackson Davis (American, New York 1803-1892 West Orange, New Jersey). Dimensions: sheet: 14 x 21 3/16 in. (35.6 x 53.8 cm). Date: 1881. Museum: Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, USA.
RMKFNA8C–Thomas Edison National Historical Park.West Orange.New Jersey.USA
RM2HJCMXP–Thomas A. Edison Laboratories, Building 5 (main laboratory), with guardhouse at left, West Orange, Essex County, New Jersey. This site contained several of the manufacturing plants where Edison utilized new technology in commercial production. The main laboratory was originally built in 1887. Photo circa 1968.