US Army soldiers stationed in Germany in the mid-1950s – four members of the 160th Signal Group are pictured on a bunk bed at the Panzer Kaserne (PK) headquarters, in Böblingen. From 1955 the 160th Signal Group provided communications throughout Germany under the US 7th (Seventh) Army during the Post-war era from an HQ at Panzer Kaserne (PK), in Böblingen (Boeblingen) near Stuttgart. The US 7th Army's HQ was at nearby Patch Barracks.
M&N / Alamy Stock Photo
Image ID: 2BN7KM8
Location: Böblingen (Boeblingen) nr Stuttgart, Germany