Tower Hamlets Cemetery in the East End of London.
Tower Hamlets Cemetery Park is a closed, historic cemetery located in the East End of London. The cemetery opened in 1841 and closed for burials in 1966. It is now a nature reserve, with many bird and insect species making it their home. Other land has been added to the park, including "Scrapyard Meadow". It was originally named The City of London and Tower Hamlets Cemetery but was called Bow Cemetery by locals.
Tower Hamlets Cemetery was formally consecrated by the Bishop of London prior to being opened for the reception of bodies.