Tiles decorating facade of the former Arab house of Al Masu family located in 25 Emek Refaim street in the German Colony or HaMoshava HaGermanit a neighborhood established in the second half of the 19th century by members of the German Temple Society and was during the British Mandatory era largely populated by wealthy Arab Christians who fled or were expelled during the 1948 Israel War of Independence. West Jerusalem Israel

- Image ID: JYPJN0