The Victoria Hall, High Street, Cromarty, Black Isle, Scotland. A 19th Century drill hall now used for community events.
Cliff Green / Alamy Stock Photo
Image ID: W1E4G1
Built as a drill hall in 1887 for the Artillery Volunteers. In 1914 it was used by North Scottish Royal Garrison Artillery which manned coastal defences for the Invergordon Naval Base.
Location: Cromarty, Black Isle, Highland, Scotland