The Book of the Old Edinburgh Club-- Vol1-35 (1908-1985) ; N.SVol1 (1991)- . under the payneof royal punition of thair persoun, and banesing of this towne.In the course of the following year, only the three ports— theWest Port, the Netherbow, and the Kirk of Field, and na ma —were permitted to be open during daytime. At each ofthese gates were attached two porters, who were to allow noneto pass without a licence. This restriction in the number ofthe ports open during daylight was afterwards removed. On3rd April 1516, the provost, David Mailvill, was convicted ofbuilding a house on the Burgh Mu

- Image ID: 2ANDMDH

The Book of the Old Edinburgh Club-- Vol1-35 (1908-1985) ; N.SVol1 (1991)- . under the payneof royal punition of thair persoun, and banesing of this towne.In the course of the following year, only the three ports— theWest Port, the Netherbow, and the Kirk of Field, and na ma —were permitted to be open during daytime. At each ofthese gates were attached two porters, who were to allow noneto pass without a licence. This restriction in the number ofthe ports open during daylight was afterwards removed. On3rd April 1516, the provost, David Mailvill, was convicted ofbuilding a house on the Burgh Mu

The Reading Room / Alamy Stock Photo

Image ID: 2ANDMDH

This image is a public domain image, which means either that copyright has expired in the image or the copyright holder has waived their copyright. Alamy charges you a fee for access to the high resolution copy of the image.

Search stock photos by tags