RMD8BMJH–Orkney Islands, Churchill Barrier linking Burray and South Ronaldsay built by WW2 prisoners to protect Scarpa Flow from u boat
RFT34AWP–World War 2 anti submarine nets near Evie on the shore of Eynhallow Sound, Orkney, Scotland UK.
RMW378J0–Scapa Flow, Battle cruiser Derfflinger sinking at 2.45pm on 21st June 1919
RFT7RX39–A rusting, sunken World War 2 block ship (with diving platform) off Churchill Barrier No. 3 between Glims Holm and Burray in Orkney, Scotland, UK
RMC2PJNX–A diver inspects the wreckage of the German destroyer, F2 in Scapa Flow, Orkney
RF2E03X99–Italian Chapel. It was built during World War II by Italian prisoners, Orkney, Scotland.
RMF4DXX2–Churchill Barriers and block ship dating back to World War II. At this place, U47 invaded Scapa Flow, Orkney, Scotland. (Large format sizes available)
RM2GJNE16–Light trails across Churchill Barrier No 3, Orkney Islands
RMCP1PEE–Reuter, Ludwig von, 9.2.1869 - 18.12.1943, German admiral, portrait, circa 1918,
RMJR4BRK–South Ronaldsay, Hoxa Head, Balfour Battery, Orkney UK Scotland
RMEM3WC4–Stanger Head WW2 Signal Station on the island of Flotta, Orkney Islands, Scotland.
RMEMPBBY–1940 front page Daily Herald Winston Churchill announces closure of Scapa Flow to the Royal Navy RAF drop leaflets over
RMFCKP2C–The Italian Chapel constructed of 2 nissen huts in 1942 at Italian prisoner of war Camp 60 next to Sapa Flow. The Italian
RMAM8WEY–dh Churchill Barriers HOLM ORKNEY Graemeshall sea defense gun position overlooking first barrier naval history ww2 world war two 2 british scapa flow
RM2J91BX7–Aerial view of Churchill barrier No.2 which links Lamb Holm and Glimps Holm, Orkney islands, Scotland.
RFH7N248–Orkney island Scotland at scapa bay sunken old rusty ship wreck 2
RMKEBCNG–Second World War gun emplacements and buildings on Flotta at south entrance to Scapa Flow on Orkney Scotland UK
RM2JNC721–The US aircraft carrier USS Wasp and the heavy cruiser USS Wichita in Scapa Flow. USS Wasp was sunk a few months later after being torpedoed during the invasion of Guadalcanal in September 1942.