Window of the abandoned pillbox model 37 once used to be a part of the Czechoslovak border fortifications located on the road to the hamlet of Horni Svetla near Jiretin pod Jedlovou in North Bohemia, Czech Republic. The Czechoslovak border fortification system was built from 1935 to 1938 as a defensive countermeasure against the rising threat of Nazi Germany.

- Image ID: GN7KWT