The Market House - Ross on Wye. Built between 1650 and 1654 replacing the older, probably wooden Booth Hall. The upper storey of the Market House now houses a Visitor Centre.

- Image ID: CEHH9T
The Market House - Ross on Wye. Built between 1650 and 1654 replacing the older, probably wooden Booth Hall. The upper storey of the Market House now houses a Visitor Centre.
Detail Heritage / Alamy Stock Photo
Image ID: CEHH9T
The Market House - Ross on Wye. Built between 1650 and 1654 replacing the older, probably wooden Booth Hall. The upper storey of the Market House now houses a Visitor Centre.