John Kane was a famous actor and visited Buxton to perform at the Opera House where he died in agony from poisoning after eating either hemlock or aconite instead of horseradish.
Location: Buxton Derbyshire in the grounds of the The Church of Saint Anne
with our download packs
Pre-pay for multiple images and download on demand.
This image is no longer for sale. It has previously been bought for a multiple re-use license which is still valid. You cannot download or purchase for any new licenses. By clicking OK, you are confirming that this image is only to be used for the rights in the existing license.