Restoration of Spitfire IX SL633 began in 2007. It was brought out of Burma in 1999 and it arrived at Duxford in 2002. SL633 was delivered to 312 (Czech) Sqn at Manston in August 1945. It flew, along with the other Spitfires from the three Czech Squadrons, to Prague. In February 1946, the Spitfire was repainted into a full Czech scheme as JT-10. In 1949, the Spitfire went to the Israeli Air Force and six years later it transferred to Burma where it remained until 1999.
It had its first post restoration engine runs in December 2009 and left Duxford heading for Seattle where it had its first post-restoration flight on October 15th 2010.