Collingwood was Nelson's second in command at the Battle of Trafalgar. He was the master of his ship the Royal Sovereign and later took command of the battle on the death of Nelson. The four guns on the monument came from his flagship. The sculpture dates back to 1845.
Sculptor: John Graham Lough
Architect: John Dobson
Location: Pier Road, Tynemouth, Tyne and Wear, north east England, UK