St John the Evangelist's Church, Warrington is in Walton, Warrington, Cheshire, England. It has been designated by English Heritage as a Grade II* listed building. It was built as a private estate church towards the end of the 19th century but is now an active Anglican parish church in the diocese of Liverpool, the archdeaconry of Chester and the deanery of Great Budworth. The church was built in 1885 to serve the Walton Hall estate of the Greenall family, brewers and distillers. It was built at the expense of Sir Gilbert Greenall and designed by Paley and Austin. The stained glass includes a window in the south transept dated 1929 by Morris and Co. and elsewhere by Shrigley and Hunt.
Location: St Johns Church, Walton, Warrington, Cheshire, England, UK