St Gregory R.C. school-chapel, decretive window Lockwood street, Scott street, kingston upon Hull

- Image ID: M5CGM7
St Gregory R.C. school-chapel, decretive window Lockwood street, Scott street, kingston upon Hull
Hull / Alamy Stock Photo
Image ID: M5CGM7
The former St Gregory R.C. school-chapel, at the junction of Lockwood Street and Scott Street, was built 1893 to designs by Smith & Broderick of Kingston upon Hull. The building is currently occupied by Lockwood Motors. part of the city of hull, post war architecture, re developed area post war but very neglected industrial area recently made trendy by the appearance of a Banksy graffiti painting on the scott street bridge
Location: Scott Street, Hull, UK