Savory & Moore's Pharmacy, 143 New Bond Street, London, 1912. Shop front with window display and royal coat of arms over the door indicating 'by appointment' to the royal family. Savory & Moore was established here by Thomas Field Savory in 1797. The shop continued to function until 1968 when it was closed and the fittings and contents were presented to the Wellcome Institute of the History of Medicine. In 1971 the pharmacy was transported to Melbourne, Australia, and reconstructed in the Medical History Museum to reflect the essential features of a mid-Victorian pharmacy and also to serve as the backdrop for exhibiting various forms of glass and other containers used in such a pharmacy.