Sanctuary Collagù - Farra di Soligo Veneto Italy The curious name comes from the shape pointed (acute hill) where the hill, just below the summit, the sanctuary stands. From time immemorial, perhaps even on the ruins of a Roman altar, here there was a small sanctuary very popular among pilgrims of the valley who worshiped the "Lady of Sorrows", culminating with the solemn procession of the second Sunday of November with the faithful departed from Soligo or Farra. It also climbed to propitiate the crops and an abundant harvest. Between seven hundred and eight hundred abandonment and ruin. In the 30s, for a vote, the family Bottari De Castello had built the church accompanied by the bell, as we see them now. In 1932 he was consecrated the sacred complex and placed the relics of Sant'Emilio.