Rome, Italy. Church San Rocco in via di Ripetta. Over a preexisting church dating back to the XI century and dedicated to San Martino, a new church was built in 1499 dedicated to San Rocco (Saint Roch or Saint Rock) deeply transformed in baroque style by Giovanni Antonio de Rossi in 1645 - 80. The present neoclassical façade is due to Giuseppe Valadier, 1834. NO RELEASE.