The George and Dragon is a public house in the village of Great Budworth, Cheshire, England. It is recorded in the National Heritage List for England as a designated Grade II listed building.
The inn has three bays and is in two storeys. It is built in brick with a roughcast rendering on the upper storey. The roofs are hipped and covered in clay tiles. The central bay consists of a two-storey porch which projects forwards. Its lower storey has an elliptical-headed doorway, and in the upper storey is a four-light mullioned window. Each lateral bay has a four-light mullioned window in the lower storey and a three-light mullioned window in the upper storey. A tall rubbed brick chimneystack rises from the left side of the roof. Diagonally from the right corner is the inn sign. The cut-out pictorial sign itself originated in Nuremberg while its ornate wrought iron bracket was made by the estate blacksmith. On each side of the porch is an oak post-and-rail fence inscribed with a number of sayings. Above the inner door is a stone containing a verse written by Egerton-Warburton. Internally, in the bar, is a stone inscribed in Latin and the date 1722