Pavilions, Plant house, The Botanical Gardens, Clarkehouse Road, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England, UK, Designed by B. B Taylor. Built between1837 and 38 to house tropical plants. Public gardens of about 18 acres were established in 1836 and are now owned by the Town Trustees and maintained with voluntary help by The Sheffield Botanical Gardens Trust. The image is a photograph manipulated with Fractalius sketch.