Part of Lord Street. St. George's Church, Derby Square. Liverpool. HARWOOD, 1829

- Image ID: GJNFXB
Part of Lord Street. St. George's Church, Derby Square. Liverpool. HARWOOD, 1829
Antiqua Print Gallery / Alamy Stock Photo
Image ID: GJNFXB
'Part of Lord Street, with St. George's Church in the distance'. Artist/engraver/cartographer: Engraved by B. Winkles; Drawn by Harwood. Provenance: "Lancashire Illustrated"; from original drawings, by S. Austin, J. Harwood, and G.&C. Pyne, Published by H. Fisher, Son, and Jackson, London. Type: Antique steel-engraved print. The church was demolished in 1899, and the Victoria Monument built on its site in 1902
Location: Liverpool