Orvieto, Italy. The church San Rocco. The original church was built in years 1522 - 24 during an outbreak of plague, and was dedicated to the saint of plague, Saint Roch. The present façade was rebuilt during the 1930s. The portal is original. The old bell tower was now incorporated into the new façade (the two small windows at the left of the rose window host two bells). In the background is the Torre del Moro.