New Tramlines, Stafford Road, Wolverhampton, circa 1903. The inspection of the laying of new tramlines to Bushbury in Stafford Road around 1903. As can be seen, this section of the road ran between the high walls of the Great Western Railway (GWR) works, which were on both sides of it. Part of the footbridge which connected the two parts of the works can be seen in the middle distance. The three gentleman standing closest to the tramlines are most likely figures of authority carrying out an inspection.