Latheronwheel (from Scottish Gaelic Latharn a' Phuill, meaning "muddy place of the pool") is a small Scottish village, in Caithness. It is eight kilometres (five miles) southwest of Lybster on the A9 road to Helmsdale, near the junction with the A99 road to Wick, which lies in the equally small village of Latheron.
The village is at the mouth of a wide valley, through which flows a small river which shares the village's name.
The harbour was constructed around 1840, with a small lighthouse (soon disused) built on the southern headland. At one time was the home of 50 boats although few now remain. Initially salmon was caught, but this gave way to herring.