Hadlow Road railway station was a station on the single track Hooton to West Kirby branch of the Birkenhead Railway, on the Wirral Peninsula, Cheshire, England.
The station served the village of Willaston. It may be presumed that it was named Hadlow Road to distinguish it from the pre-existing Cheshire station at the other Cheshire village of Willaston, and so named, on the GWR/LNWR joint line between Crewe and Nantwich.
Hadlow Road railway station closed to passengers on 17 September 1956. The track continued to be used for freight transportation and driver training for another six years, closing on 7 May 1962. The tracks were lifted two years later.
The route became the Wirral Way footpath and part of Wirral Country Park in 1973, which was the first such designated site in Britain. All of the station (excluding the westbound platform) has been preserved to give an authentic 1950s look and a short section of track has been relaid in front of the eastbound platform.
The station is designated by English Heritage as a Grade II listed building. It is one of two visitor centres on the Wirral Way, with the other at Thurstaston where the platforms remain in situ, but the station has not been restored.