“Notre Dame de Paris”, also known as “Notre Dame Cathedral”, is on the eastern half of the Île de la Cité, in the fourth arrondissement of Paris. It is widely considered to be one of the finest examples of French Gothic architecture in France.
The first stone of this great place of worship was laid by Pope Alexander III in 1163 AD but the building wasn’t finally completed until 1345.
In this image we can see the famous West Front of the cathedral.
Location: Place du Parvis-Notre-Dame, Île de la Cité, 4th Arrondissement, Paris, Île-de-France, France, Europe