Dublin City Eire The Campanile in Parliament Square of Trinity College was donated in 1853 by Archbishop of Armagh Lord Beresford.

- Image ID: CXD768

Dublin City Eire The Campanile in Parliament Square of Trinity College was donated in 1853 by Archbishop of Armagh Lord Beresford.

Ange / Alamy Stock Photo

Image ID: CXD768

Location: Dublin City Eire Republic of Ireland