Church House in Belfast, Northern Ireland is the headquarters of the Presbyterian Church in Ireland. Although there was a decision taken to move to a new location the General Assembly, in 2005, voted to overturn the decision. Since the refurbishment, in 1992, Church House is now open for functions as a commercial conference centre.
The building is located near the centre of Belfast at the junction of Fisherwick Place, Great Victoria Street, Howard Street and Grosvenor Road. It was built in 1905, in the Gothic style, and opened by the Duke of Argyll. Church House is dominated by a 40m high clock tower, which contains Belfast's only peal of 12 bells.
Church House is home to the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church in Ireland. The Assembly Hall is oval shaped with gallery, it can seat 1,300 people. The hall is illuminated by a glass skylight, which is now illuminated artificially.