This image shows Chiesa di Santa Maria del Suffragio in Ravenna, Emilia-Romagna, Italy.
The church of Santa Maria del Suffrage is a place of Catholic worship in the city of Ravenna. It overlooks the central Piazza del Popolo.
The church construction began in 1701 at the behest of the Confraternity of the Blessed Virgin of Suffrages and ended in 1728 .
The building, in baroque style has a central plan octagonal. The dome resting on a drum octagonal, is crowned by a lantern. The construction was entrusted to the architect Francesco Fontana, son of the more famous Carlo .
Source: Wikipedia (Translated)