Berlin. Germany. Haus Huth (1912), on Fontaneplatz, Linkstraße, dwarfed by high tech modern architecture, Potsdamer Platz. L-R; Office building, Debis B4, by Richard Rogers Partnership, 1999, Haus Huth, 1912, Sony Centre, by Murphy/Jahn Architects, 2000, Debis office building B1, by Renzo Piano Building Workshop, 1997. Weinhaus Huth (completed in 1912) "the last house at Potsdamer Platz", was the only pre war building left standing after construction of the Berlin Wall.