All Saint’s Church, Lower Pilgrim Street, Newcastle upon Tyne. All Saint’s Church was built during 1786-89. The spire was built in 1796. It replaced the mediaeval Church of All Hallows. The Architect was David Stephenson (1757-1819). Deconsecrated in 1961, the church is the seventh tallest building in Newcastle and a prominent feature of the city’s skyline.
Location: All Saint’s Church, Lower Pilgrim Street, Newcastle upon Tyne.