St. Michael and All Angels, Middlewich is the parish church for the town of Middlewich in Cheshire, England. It stands at the junction of the A54 and A533 roads. The church has been designated by English Heritage as a Grade II* listed building.
It is an active Anglican parish church in the diocese of Chester, the archdeaconry of Chester and the deanery of Middlewich. Its benefice is combined with that of St John, Byley. In 1947 the architectural historian Raymond Richards described the church as "the one building, in a depressing town, which is mellow and dignified