Worthing Pier is a pier in Worthing, West Sussex, England. Designed by Sir Robert Rawlinson, it was opened on 12 April 1862 and remains open. The pier originally was a simple promenade deck 960 ft (291m) long and 15 ft (4.6m) wide. In 1888 the pier was upgraded with the width increased to 30 ft (9.2m) and the pier head increased to 105 ft (32m) for a 650-seat pavilion to be built. It is a Grade II listed building.