19th Century stone bridge from the Synod Hall (left) to Christ Church Cathedral, Founded 1030, Rebuilt in 1878, Winetavern Street,Dublin City, Ireland

- Image ID: EYXEY8
19th Century stone bridge from the Synod Hall (left) to Christ Church Cathedral, Founded 1030, Rebuilt in 1878, Winetavern Street,Dublin City, Ireland
George Munday / Alamy Stock Photo
Image ID: EYXEY8
At the west end of the cathedral is a fully integrated stone bridge, leading to the former synod hall, which was built on the site of St Michael's, a prebendal church of Christ Church's which was demolished by Street during his restoration of the cathedral.
Location: Winetavern Street, Dublin City, Ireland