I went back through my old archives of plant identification pictures taken in the mid-to-late Noughties - when I was doing a lot of plant ID. Although I've moved on from that activity I thought that some of those images might be useful to someone who needs to clearly illustrate plant species (as opposed to using art-type images which can mask physical ID markers). Pix were taken with a 9MP Fuji FinePix S9600 so pre-14 bit imaging days. The dimensions are approx. 3400x2600 pixels so might be good enough for small illustrations and screen-based productions etc. I've put the original RAW (RAF) files through the latest version on LR6 to try and squeeze the best out of them and output to Adobe RGB. Hope they may help some poor soul tasked with locating wild plant images.