St Michael's Church, also known as St Michael and All Angels, stands on a small rise overlooking Big Mere in the village of Marbury, Cheshire, England. The church is recorded in the National Heritage List for England as a designated Grade II* listed building. It is an active Anglican parish church in the diocese of Chester, the archdeaconry of Chester and the deanery of Malpas. Its benefice is combined with those of St Chad, Tushingham, and St Mary, Whitewell Current church dates from the 15th century, the first incumbent being registered in 1530. The church was a parochial chapel annexed to Whitchurch until 1870, when it became a perpetual curacy. The chancel added in 1822 by Sir Jeffry Wyatville. In 1891–92, the church was restored by Douglas and Fordham, the organ chamber was added, the plaster roof was replaced with carved oak panelling, and oak furnishings were added. To celebrate the 2000 Millennium a new sundial was added to the south wall of the church The church is built in red sandstone with a slate roof. The church is built in red sandstone with a slate roof.