Remains of a C15th (c 1480) wall painting in the S aisle of Albury Park church: head & shoulders of St Christopher carrying the Infant Jesus across an estuary with the aid of an uprooted sapling. To the L is the red-roofed cell of a hermit, to R remains of a naval battle & castle. The image is situated immediately opposite the main north door because of the tradition that whoever saw an image of St Christopher would not suffer a sudden, unexpected death that day. The brass set into the floor commemorates John West (d 1440), the wall monumet is to George Duncume Esq of Weston. The redundant church is in the care of the Churches Conservation Trust.