Marlborough House, St. James' Park, London, designed by Sir Christopher Wren in 1709. Marlborough House was primarily used by members of the Royal Family, especially dowager queens and by Prince Albert Edward of Wales and his wife Alexandra. Queen Adelaide, widow of William IV, was given the use of Marlborough House from 1831 until her death in 1849. Date: circa 1930s

- Image ID: MHMNAM
Marlborough House, St. James' Park, London, designed by Sir Christopher Wren in 1709. Marlborough House was primarily used by members of the Royal Family, especially dowager queens and by Prince Albert Edward of Wales and his wife Alexandra. Queen Adelaide, widow of William IV, was given the use of Marlborough House from 1831 until her death in 1849. Date: circa 1930s
Chronicle / Alamy Stock Photo
Image ID: MHMNAM